DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although we have taken care to ensure that the content on this website is accurate and that you suffer no loss or damage as a result of your use of this website, this website and the online services are provided “as is”.
Use of this website and the online services is entirely at your own risk. You assume full responsibility for the risk or loss resulting from your use of this website and your reliance on the material and information contained on it.
Save for any liabilities that we cannot restrict by law, we and our shareholders, agents, consultants or employees are not liable for any damages or expenses whatsoever relating to your use of this website or the online services or the use of linked pages or the information contained on this website or your inability to use or access this website or the online services or system failure or computer virus. This includes, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive damages or expenses, whether arising out of contract, statute, delict, law or otherwise and regardless of whether we were expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Without derogating from the generality of the above, we will not be liable for:
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of the website or online services, our system, databases or any of its components, for whatever reason;
- any loss or damage with regard to customer data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of our system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on our system or third party systems; programming defects; negligence on our part or howsoever caused;
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties,
- including, without limitation, third party systems such as internet service; and
- any event over which we have no direct control.